SENIOR POWER TRADING ANALYST (F/M/D)
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our short-term energy trading team of professionals responsible for buying and selling electricity on the spot market. The team includes traders, analysts, and risk managers who work together to make decisions about buying and selling electricity energy based on market conditions and the company's energy needs.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To forecast load and generation for the day-ahead.
- To trade on day-ahead and intraday markets.
- To prepare power trading reports and reporting tools.
- To support the power trading team with various data extraction and transformation tasks.
- To keep the power trading team with quantitative analysis projects.
- To participate in power trading desk upgrade projects.
We expect that You:
- Have a university degree (Econometrics, Statistics, Data Science Computer science or a closely related field is an advantage).
- Have working experience writing Python code (familiar with packages: NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib) and/ or VBA code.
- Understand the electricity energy market.
- Are proactive, responsible, and attentive to details.
- Are eager to learn new coding skills and energy market specifics.
- Have excellent communication skills in English (writing and speaking).
As part of our team You:
- Will work on long-term and extensive projects.
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will join in the implementation of new technologies and innovations.
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field.
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 2917 to 4377 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.