TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER (FIXED-TERM CONTRACT) (F/M/D)
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our curious and united Talent Acquisition team and help us with search and selection in all areas of the Group, across different business segments and countries. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Managing one-of-a-kind or complex selection projects as well as search and selection of top level executives - the first project would be to build an international talents pipeline for renewables business segment;
- Analyzing cases of problematic or difficult-to-fill positions, cooperating closely with hiring managers and HR business partners in order to find solution and fill the positions;
- Being responsible for hiring manager and candidate experience during search and selection processes, providing feedback;
- Researching and applying innovative and creative search methods and different tools;
- Engaging and supervising projects of the employer brand and recruitment functional area;
- Mentoring Talent Acquisition specialists.
We expect that You:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in search and selection (experience with top level executive search and selection projects is an advantage);
- Are proficient in English – we communicate with our international colleagues and candidates;
- Have experience in working with ATS system(s) and have an understanding of Agile working principles;
- Are oriented towards changes and can take responsibility to initiate them and adapt to dynamic environment;
- Have strong understanding of stakeholders` management and able to help them to make the best decision;
- Have great analytical skills, an ability to systemize and summarize information as well as be able to manage large stream of information;
- Have owned and completed at least several projects related to Talent Acquisition or Employer brand.
As part of our team You:
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 2652 to 3979 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.