WTG (WIND TURBINE GENERATOR) PACKAGE MANAGER (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join our team and together with us take care of necessary contracts, commercial negotiations and be a part of first ever Lithuania's offshore wind park offshore team. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Develop and deliver the Wind Turbine contract package, encompassing design, supply, and installation of Wind Turbines, adhering to the project's contracting strategy. This involves:
- Comprehensive evaluation of available options
- Consideration of emerging technology and value improvement opportunities
- Supporting the development of an optimized Business Case
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the offshore wind project establishes commercial contracts for wind turbines and their maintenance, including the installation contract. This involves:
- Initiating with feasibility assessments
- Progressing to the development of comprehensive plans and contracts
- Act as the central point of engagement for direct and indirect supply chain stakeholders in relation to the Wind Turbine Package
- Lead commercial negotiations for all construction management package activities within the port, which includes:
- Agreeing on requirements
- Identifying potential suppliers
- Analyzing alternatives and associated costs
- Develop and maintain relationships with companies in the port, encompassing contract negotiation and subsequent contract management.
We expect that You:
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Economics, Construction, Engineering, or Energy.
- Possess substantial expertise in offshore wind project risk management, budgeting, programming, and planning.
- Have a track record of successfully leading package teams for offshore wind development projects.
- Demonstrate exceptional proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- We expect that You can effectively build relationships, trust, and respect within teams and with other stakeholders.
- Possess substantial knowledge of the Wind Turbine market, including an understanding of associated risks and value opportunities.
- Have a deep understanding of offshore wind package management, procurement processes, and commercial drivers shaping offshore wind contracting strategies, coupled with excellent project management skills.
As part of our team You:
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 5183 to 7774 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.