1st Line Financial Crime Business Analyst
If you are interested in fighting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be. The AML Review tribe creates advanced AML systems using the newest development technologies, meaning you will continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies.
As a Business Analyst, you will join the Customer Assessment Large Corporations and Institutions team. The key initiative for this team is to implement a system developed by an external vendor with the motivation to enable a more efficient and quality-oriented end-to-end process for the customers and the case handlers.
You will work in an experienced team with other business analysts, developers, operational process experts, UX designers, and an agile coach. Your product owner will guide you in your daily tasks and set your prioritizations. In addition, your chapter lead will support you and assist you to grow and progress in your career.
The team’s members are located in Lithuania, Poland and Denmark.
- Act as a bridge between the business, internal developers, and the external vendor
- Identify and evaluate how to integrate and adapt the external vendor solution to our internal processes and procedures most efficiently and beneficially
- Evaluate requirements from a customer/user/stakeholder perspective, and aim to find the balance between the cost of development and expected benefits
- Identify underlying business needs to be addressed, assess risks, and challenge and improve existing practices
- Plan and complete testing and implementation together with your squad
- Act as a sparring partner to the Product Owner related to planning/coordination
- Your domain knowledge is within the AML/regulatory or banking area.
- Have a solid analytical mindset combined with creative problem-solving skills. You are detail-oriented.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and are used to interacting directly with stakeholders on many layers. Enjoy working closely with your team members and occasionally spending time on social events outside of working hours
- Are good at explaining business or function’s needs to colleagues with a more technical background and enjoy exploring business needs from a technical perspective
- Previous business analyst experience is considered a bonus
- Thrive from working in an agile setup with a can-do mindset and will take ownership and responsibility for our outcomes and deliverables
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.