1st Line Financial Crime Business Analyst
We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst with a strong QA interest to assist us to fight financial crime with modern, highly automated processes. Then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be. The AML Review tribe creates advanced AML systems using the newest development technologies, meaning you will continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies.
You will work in an experienced team with other business analysts, developers, operational process experts, UX designers, and an agile coach. Your product owner will guide you in your daily tasks and set your prioritizations. In addition, your chapter lead will support you and assist you in growing and progressing in your career.
The team’s members are located in Lithuania, Poland and Denmark.
- Performing quality assurance efforts on releases plus monitoring and document testing activities
- Assign testing activities to other business analysts
- Design, develop and maintain test cases for different scenarios
- Establish a testing feedback loop together with your colleagues
- Debug test environment and automate tests
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand process/product changes and ongoing changes in QA testing requirements
- Help us work smarter and drive the testing agenda in the team
- Your domain knowledge is most likely within the AML/regulatory or banking area
- Have a documented QA/testing experience with IT solutions. You are detail-oriented
- Have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working closely with your team members and occasionally spending time on social events outside of working hours
- Are good at explaining business or function’s needs to colleagues with a more technical background and enjoy exploring business needs from a technical perspective
- Thrive from working in an agile setup with a can-do mindset and will take ownership and responsibility for our outcomes and deliverables
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.