Accountant for Denmark region
We are Baltic Assist – experts in finding creative ways to expand the local job market and provide new, exciting opportunities for the best talent. Built on core values like transparency and innovation, our team is constantly working on making BA the top choice when it comes to your career.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for handling the full cycle of accounting tasks (from daily to periodical reporting) in Denmark region, which may include supervision and control of more junior colleagues in order to ensure the financial service quality and communication with clients and their additional requests. It is an exciting role with great responsibility and opportunities to grow.
How you'll spend your day
- Will be responsible for delivery and quality of primary accounting operations (accounting of purchase/sale accounts, bank operations, payments, payroll transactions in the system used by the customer).
- Collecting and analyzing financial and administrative data from different sources and putting them in the system to ensure that accounting information is complete, accurate, and timely.
- Checking the accuracy of the balance sheet and profit (loss) account items and reconciling the accounts.
- Preparing interim and annual reports.
- Preparing VAT and other tax reports, other management reports as well.
- Communicating with the customers on accounting and other financial service matters.
- Sharing good practice, experience, and knowledge with new or less experienced colleagues.
You'll be successful if you have
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business administration/Finance or similar.
- Not less than 1-year professional experience in Finance or similar field.
- Good communication skills - fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Independent thinking.
What we offer
- Excellent conditions to support your professional and personal development.
- Flexible working arrangements to help you succeed in your career while balancing personal needs.
- Open and friendly company culture.
- Flexibility to work remotely.
- Motivation system and other benefits.
2100 - 2500 EUR/month gross (before tax) based on your competencies, skills, and experience.