Ernst & Young Baltic, UAB
Accounting & Finance Senior Consultant
2.500 - 3.350 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
Accounting & Finance Senior Consultant – Global Compliance & Reporting
EY's Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) team is part of EY's EMEIA Tax Center (ETC). The ETC is unique to EY: we are the only Big 4 professional services firm with a dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE) focused on delivering exceptional client service across borders. Our 590+ talented ETC professionals are based in 21 countries across Europe, the Middle East, India, and Africa (EMEIA) and work with clients across the area, regardless of our location or theirs. We provide specialist accounting, statutory reporting, tax, business, and technology expertise to address clients' most pressing challenges in an exciting, dynamic finance and business environment through a broad range of innovative service offerings.
The GCR team comprises over 200+ dynamic individuals across 13 countries and over 20 offices. We have specialist skill sets spanning the areas of Statutory Reporting, Finance Operations, Payroll, Direct tax, Indirect tax, Service Management, and Fund Tax Management.
We focus on supporting our clients in managing their compliance and reporting requirements centrally and locally and delivering on their transformation agenda. Our team embraces diversity and inclusion with a mix of cultures, nationalities, and backgrounds. This makes us ideally suited to the global environment in which we work.
We have an exciting opportunity to join EY's Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) group within our EMEIA Tax Centre. We seek a Senior Consultant to join the ETC's Centre of Excellence to support our Global Clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in managing EY multi-country client accounting and finance processes end–to–end, including service delivery and contract management.
- Support in coordinating and reviewing activities that are performed in the Centers of Excellence and EY local offices
- Support management in actively engaging with clients to determine and oversee the accounting and finance processes, use of technology, performance management, and continuous improvement opportunities
- Work with the client, third parties, and EY network to design and implement finance and operations solutions
- Actively participate in applying, developing, and implementing technology in service delivery.
- Coach, develop, and grow the team of junior accountants
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in end-to-end accounting and finance processes in a multi-country environment
- Experience in supporting and/or leading systems implementation, process transformation, automation, and knowledge transfer projects
- Strong project management skills, strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively work as a team lead in a cross-functional team environment, including business and product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and expertise in communicating with teams across geographies
- 'Out the box' thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, ambiguous start-up environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 3+ years of work experience in audit/accounting and a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in working with global clients
- Proven ability to work in a faced paced environment
- Demonstrates good judgment and professional advice to clients
- Can work with stakeholders to deliver vital and informative reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Business English
Ideally, you'll also have
- Chartered accountant part-qualification or full (ACCA, CIMA, KIBR)
- Practical knowledge of direct and indirect tax principles and tax accounting and reporting processes
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with end-to-end ERP systems or other finance technology implementations
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, other firm-paid days off, paid days for your studies & development, and other benefits. We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer the following:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer, and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (including home office). We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service while allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly and, at times, be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Siųsti cv.lt turimą CV
Siųsti prisegtą CV
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Ernst & Young Baltic, UAB
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu