Leinonen Lithuania is looking for a motivated team member who will lead their accounting teams.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Improves and builds long-term relationship and customer experience with Clients;
- Supervisor of Team Leader(s);
- Human resources planning in cooperation with Team Leader(s);
- Evaluating, developing and improving internal procedures, increasing accuracy and efficiency;
- Assists in more complex accounting issues;
- Supports more complicated client onboarding;
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry;
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are followed;
- Cooperation with Controller.
- Bachelor‘s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA or ACCA is preferred;
- 5+ years of accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages is seen as an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong leadership skills with dedication to driving and achieving results;
- Strong people management skills, solution and development orientated, problem solving skills;
- Customer service mindset;
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Partly remote work with the possibility to visit our offices in Vilnius or Kaunas (depending on your location);
- International environment with unlimited possibilities to develop personal and teamwork skills;
- Finnish management style – relaxed atmosphere, friendly environment and transparency;
- Team spirit events (mostly online during pandemic);
- Possibility to present your ideas and see them implemented – we are constantly developing our organisational culture and internal processes so we love to hear new, fresh ideas.
Mėnulio st. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.