Accounts Payable Accountant
I am Renata Balčiūnienė and I am leading Accounts Payable - Sweden team in Telia Global Services Lithuania. Currently I am looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to join my team.
Telia Global Services Lithuania is the competency hub for Telia Company, delivering products and services in IT, Analytics, Telecommunication Networks, Software Development, Sourcing (Procurement), HR, Finance Operations. With 1100+ specialists, the hub is working with cutting-edge technology to ensure group digitalization agenda across Nordics and Baltics.
Your next challenge?
Accounts Payable (AP) function is responsible for ensuring that invoices' flow in the company is managed according to the rules and requirements. As a team, we strive to increase customer satisfaction and add sustainable value to our company's operations and other entities. As a Financial Shared Services department, we are one, integrated, cross-company team consisting of highly skilled financial, accounting, sourcing and procurement professionals who operate in a deep collaboration with all our stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assuring that all transactions are processed efficiently according to given standards and work processes
- Processing incoming invoices for the assigned company codes according to the standard procedures and company guidelines
- Managing communication and requests sent to mailboxes and other internal systems
- Participating in Period End Closing activities within the AP area
- Engaging in supporting internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting teamwork, collaboration between peers and ensuring delivery consistency across all countries
- Initiating and participating in various process-improving initiatives/projects.
Who are you?
To excel in this team, you need to be a team-player interested in main accounting principles, have attention to details and have inspiration to drive and support improvements.
- Proactive problem solver
- Service minded and customer focused
- Solid communication and cooperation skills
- Strong self-leadership and sense of responsibility.
- Professional experience within accounting or similar area, preferably from an international company
- Solid English language skills
- Experience working with SAP (an advantage).
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose-driven and values-oriented culture. You will be a part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a monthly base salary 1430 - 1700 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results.
Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plans
- Accident insurance valid from the 1st day of employment
- Performance-based salary review 2/3 year
- Competence growth in the current position
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Well-known accounting systems
- Additional trainings in AP
- Opportunity to shadow colleagues in different positions
- Dedicated buddies during onboarding period
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home
- 1 month workation
- Extra annual vacation days
- Secured bike lock room and shower rooms
- New office and dynamic environment: library, PlayStation room, free ice-cream, football and table tennis.
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! If you need more information about this role – do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!