Accounts Receivable Accountant
I am Gabija Paukštytė, leading Volume Accounts Receivable and Shop Accounting Team within Finance Operations in Telia Global Services Lithuania. With more than 1100 teammates in IT, network, analytics, software development, procurement, HR, and finance operations, we are the Telia Company’s competency hub working with cutting-edge technology to ensure group digitalization agenda across Nordics and Baltics.
Right now, I am looking for Accounts Receivable Accountant to join our team at Telia Company Financial Shared Services (FSS).
Your next challenge?
The team you will be part of is responsible for accounts receivable daily and month end tasks: handling incoming payments from Swedish customers (B2C, B2B), maintaining SA/VAR Ledgers, balance sheet reconciliations, supporting our customers and business in accounting related questions.
Who are you?
To excel in this position, you need to be able to embraces change, be analytical and structured with solid communication skills as well as have attention to details. As an AR accountant you will actively engage in driving and supporting continuous improvements thus you need to be pro-active and initiative team-player. You are also expected to support our stakeholders, the business, with expertise to ensure correct accounting.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming payments from Swedish customers (B2C, B2B)
- Handling outgoing payments and refunds
- Handling requests from customers/shops and internal stakeholders
- Maintaining SA/VAR Ledgers
- Investigations of accounts differences
- Participation in month end closing activities
- Other SA/VAR related tasks according SLA agreement
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives within the SA/VAR process.
Your experience and skills:
- >1 year experience in Accounts Receivable or similar accounting position
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and the overall financial processes
- Good excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot table)
- Fluency in English language (B2 and higher)
- Experience from SAP ERP (advantage)
- Fluency in English is essential, knowledge of one or more of the Nordic languages is an advantage but not a requirement.
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications are not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1731 to 2200 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Additionally, each Telia employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed, and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
If you dream joining the team, apply for the job! Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!