AML Analyst in Large Corporates and Institutions
Do you want to play a key role ensuring that all AML related requirements are met while getting to Know Our Customers?
KYC (Know Your Customer) Large Corporates and Institutions teams in Financial Crime Prevention are currently looking for experienced AML professionals who will be responsible for the most complex cases and coaching team members in challenging situations.
KYC LC&I Community has more than 200 employees in Lithuania, Poland and Nordic countries. Our main customers are large corporate clients and financial institutions. We collaborate not only with our department but also with other stakeholders, such as Customer’s Relationship Managers, Senior Bankers and AML Risk Managers in order to Know Our Customers and ensure AML risks are under control.
What we would offer you is a role in which continuous knowledge-sharing, learning, growth and opportunity to become an SME are available.
Flexible work from anywhere in Lithuania with one or two days in the office per week.
- Performing ODD/ CDD (Customer Due Diligence) for complex corporate customer groups
- Performing 4 eyes check for ODD cases to ensure that they are finalized in a high quality and AML requirements are met
- Providing recommendations for off-boarding too risky clients
- Coaching and advising junior colleagues with complex cases
- Ensuring quality communication with other business units (Senior Bankers, Relationship Managers, AML Risk Managers)
- Taking ownership of process/ improvements related tasks within the team/ department
- Being a role model for other team members
- Taking responsibility for good teamwork
- At least 2- 3 years of experience in AML KYC/ Ongoing Due Diligence is a must.
- Experience in performing Quality assurance
- Experience in giving constructive feedback or leading AML procedural trainings
- Higher education degree
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with certain level of unknown
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Strong problem solving mind-set
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- Experience in customer service or stakeholder management would be considered as an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - AML.