AML Officer in KYC Large Corporates and Institutions
Do you want to play a key role in ensuring that all AML related requirements are met while getting to Know Our Customers?
KYC (Know Your Customer) Large Corporates and Institutions teams in Financial Crime Prevention are currently looking for new-motivated team members.
KYC LC&I Community has more than 200 employees in Lithuania, Poland, and Nordic countries. Our primary customers are large corporate clients and financial institutions. In addition, we collaborate with our department and other stakeholders, such as Customer’s Relationship Managers, Senior Bankers, and AML Risk Managers, to Know Our Customers and ensure AML risks are under control.
Flexible work from anywhere in Lithuania with one or two days in the office per week.
- Performing ODD/ CDD (Customer Due Diligence) in order to meet AML requirements
- Analyzing and assessing AML/ CTF (Counter-Terrorist Financing) related risks
- Taking ownership of process/ improvements related tasks within the team/ department
- Ensuring quality communication with other business units
- Taking responsibility for good teamwork
- At least 1 year of experience in AML, banking, financial, law fields, and/or back office
- Solid analytical skills, high level of quality, and attention to details
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Strong problem-solving mind-set
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
- Ability to handle a varied and complex workload in a fast-changing and new information-filled environment
- Higher education degree
- Experience in customer service would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1136 EUR to 1704 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Officer - AML.