AML Officer in Transaction Monitoring to work from anywhere in Lithuania Vilnius, Lithuania
Perfect opportunity to start or continue your career in one of the most attractive and perspective fields within the labor market – AML (Anti-Money Laundering)! We need your input in making our Bank professional, compliant, and the most trusted business partner. Are you ready to play a crucial role in preventing financial crime?
You will join Transaction Monitoring, an area in our Bank undergoing a significant and exciting transformation this year, due to which our team is expanding by more than 60 people. You and your future colleagues will be key to the success of this change.
Due to all the changes and improvements happening around us constantly, you can be sure the work won’t be boring. There will be plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth!
As an AML Officer, you will conduct investigations on customers’ financial behaviour that might be identified as money laundering, terrorist financing, or tax evasion.
To make your first months with us smooth, we promise you comprehensive onboarding with all the necessary training, a dedicated “buddy,” and onboarding activities. You will work in a supportive team led by the manager, who inspires others to succeed.
We are looking for a few new team members to join our team!
You can have more control over WHERE and HOW you work. We offer a possibility to work from anywhere in Lithuania, as well as flexible time schedule depending on your needs. Let’s have a chat to find the best option!
- Investigation of possible ML (Money Laundering) and TF (Terrorist Financing) transactional activities
- Analysis of customers’ financial behaviour
- Resolution of transaction monitoring alerts
- Collaboration with your team and contribution to the overall result
- Communication and cooperation with other teams and colleagues across the bank
- have 1+ year work experience in back office (experience in finance, tax or banking or activities related with AML/CTF would be an advantage)
- are fluent in English, both written and verbal
- are a team-player with a positive attitude and CAN-DO mind-set
- have a higher education
- have excellent analytical skills, attention to details and willingness to work under routine job conditions
- are a fast-learner and can absorb a lot of new information in a short period of time
- think that changes are the only constant and you are able to adapt to them quickly
Join our team!
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1136 EUR to 1704 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority roles. We also care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Officer - AML.