AML Senior Officer in Transaction Monitoring to work from anywhere in Lithuania
Perfect opportunity to continue your career in one of the most attractive and perspective fields within the labor market – AML (Anti-Money Laundering)! We need your input in making our Bank professional, compliant, and the most trusted business partner. Are you ready to play a crucial role in preventing financial crime?
You will join Transaction Monitoring, an area in our Bank undergoing a significant and exciting transformation this year, due to which our team is expanding by more than 60 people. You and your future colleagues will be key to the success of this change.
Due to all the changes and improvements happening around us constantly, you can be sure the work won’t be boring. There will be plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth!
As a Senior AML Officer, you will conduct investigations on customers’ financial behaviour that might be identified as money laundering, terrorist financing, or tax evasion.
To make your first months with us smooth, we promise you comprehensive onboarding with all the necessary training, a dedicated “buddy,” and onboarding activities. You will work in a supportive team led by the manager, who inspires others to succeed.
We are looking for a few new team members to join our team!
We promote flexibility and give our employees an opportunity to work from home or any other place in Lithuania in combination with work from the office. You can have more control over WHERE and HOW you work. Flexible work arrangement is individual, so let’s have a chat to find the best option!
- Investigate possible ML (Money Laundering) and TF (Terrorist Financing) transactional activities
- Analyse customers’ financial behaviour
- Make resolutions of transaction monitoring alerts
- Support your team members and ensure quality
- Communicate and cooperate with other teams and colleagues across the bank
- Proactively participate in development initiatives and projects
- Strong background in AML/CTF related area
- Expertise in financial crime patterns, trends and unusual transactional behaviour related to ML, TF and Tax evasion
- Knowledge of key risks and its’ mitigation within ML, TF and Tax evasion
- Ability to efficiently communicate with stakeholders
- Ability to challenge current process setup and take part in various initiatives
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to balance operational and ad hoc tasks
- Higher education (economics, law, finance or other related field would be an advantage)
- Fast-learner and be able to absorb a lot of new information in a short period of time
- Team-player with a positive attitude and CAN-DO mind-set
- Able to contribute to knowledge sharing environment
- External AML related certificate (CAMS, ICA and etc.) would be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1440 EUR to 2160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - AML, Senior.