Anti-Money-Laundering Officer (multiple roles)
New year – new career resolution? If your limited English skills are the only reason you are in doubt to join Danske Bank Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Team, don’t worry! We designed an intense and interactive English course with our partners www.kalba.lt to help you feel more confident and competent in your new career path.
The purpose of AML is to prevent the bank’s customers and the society at large against financial criminals. We work in a global team with colleagues in the Nordics and perform multi-disciplinary AML procedures. For example, we monitor customers’ financial transactions, screen customers against legal sanctions lists. Also, we investigate possible money laundering, terrorist financing, or tax evasion transactional activities. Therefore, as our colleague, you will work in a very dynamic environment and be trained in multiple AML areas.
Starting your career in the AML area can be a perfect first step towards becoming a financial crime prevention professional or finding your future career path among 100+ professional communities in Danske Bank Lithuania.
Depending on your skills, knowledge, and experience, you may be offered different seniority of the role.
- Research & analyze customers’ financial behavior, transactions, or customer profiles, following standard rules & procedures
- Investigate unusual financial behavioral or transactions
- Escalate problematic customer cases & collaborate with colleagues within our global team to solve them and to the overall result
- Identify gaps and continuously contribute to the internal processes improvements
- 1+ yrs. of work experience of back-office, administrative or similar nature (AML experience is considered as a big plus)
- Excellent analytical skills, accuracy and attentiveness to details coupled with ability to make own objective decisions
- Eagerness to learn fast & adapt to changing work procedures quickly
- Ability to absorb a lot of new information in a short period of time
- Basic English skills (as we provide intensive and interactive English course)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - AML.