Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Our client, an international company that a part of a US-based corporation, is working in healthcare sector and providing highest quality products and services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (108)
Area of competence:Finance, accounting, audit
- Support day to day Accounts Payable operations for the following process areas:
- Process invoices until the release of payment
- Handle internal and external communication
- Vendor account maintenance and closing activities
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across the company of agreed policies and procedures
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Payable related processes
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Payable process activities and procedures
- Support team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements
- Assist the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable transaction processing
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration preferably major in accounting.
- Approximately 1-2 years of experience in the area of Accounting
- Experience in Accounts Payable processes in a complex and international business
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes
- Good attention to details and data entry skills
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Good German language skills
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- You can expect a modern, innovative working environment located in the centre of Vilnius,
- Competitive benefit package.
|Salary offered:||from 1.785 €/month to 2.181 €/month (gross)|
|Contact person:||Julija Bartulytė|
|Address:||Mėnulio g. 7|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: