Associate AML Analyst in Due Diligence Asset Management Team
Are you an enthusiastic and collaborative person with a positive attitude who is willing to learn? We offer you to become an expert on payment service providers (PSPs)!
We are currently looking for an Associate AML Analyst in a newly established Due Diligence Asset Management team of around 10 people. You will have all the needed support from colleagues who are willing to share their experience and knowledge with you.
As an Associate AML Analyst, you will be responsible for the end-to-end process combining data analysis and assessments on AML/CTF risks to ensure compliance with the AML and KYC requirements. Moreover, you will investigate and control the risks related to anti-money laundering, have an extensive in-depth insight within the functional area, and understand the entire value and risk chain around AML processes.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Performing KYC (Know Your Customer) reviews on payment service providers (PSPs) and the intermediaries of Danske Bank subsidiary
- Controlling, investigating, collecting, analyzing, and evaluating the KYC documentation and AML/ CTF risks
- Ensuring quality communication with stakeholders and other business units
- Taking ownership of process/improvements related tasks within the team/department
- Taking responsibility for good teamwork
- Adhering to KPIs and SLAs
- At least one year of experience in the financial field and proven knowledge of the AML/financial field
- Solid analytical skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
- Good time management skills
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to make decisions independently
- Fast-learner and ability to absorb much new information in a short period
- Higher education degree (economics, law, finance, audit, or other related fields would be an advantage)
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1400 EUR to 2100 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – AML, Associate.