Associate AML Analyst in Large Corporates and Institutions
Do you want to play a key role ensuring that all AML related requirements are met while getting to Know Our Customers?
Our teams are currently looking for new motivated team members. You will be a part of KYC LC&I Community which has more than 200 employees in Lithuania, Poland and Nordic countries.
We are working with large corporate customers and majority of our scope consists of high-risk clients. We collaborate not only with our department but also with other stakeholders, such as AML Client managers, Senior Bankers and AML Risk Managers in order to Know Our Customers and ensure AML risks and Financial Crime Prevention are under control.
To make your first months with us smooth, we promise you comprehensive onboarding with all the necessary trainings and a dedicated “buddy“. You will work in a supportive team led by the manager, who inspires others to succeed.
Hybrid work from anywhere in Lithuania with one or two days in the office per week and flexible time schedule depending on your needs.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Performing ODD/ CDD (Customer Due Diligence) in order to meet AML requirements
- Performing 4 eyes check for ODD cases and ensure they are finalized in a high quality
- Analyzing and assessing AML/ CTF (Counter-Terrorist Financing) related risks
- Taking ownership of process/ improvements related tasks within the team/ department
- Consulting and mentoring junior team members
- Ensuring quality communication with other business units
- 1-2 years of experience in AML KYC/ Ongoing Due Diligence field or around 2 years of relevant experience in banking/ financial/ law field
- Higher education degree
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with certain level of unknown
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Strong problem solving mind-set
- Ability to handle a varied and complex workload in a fast-changing and new information-filled environment
- Experience in customer service would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1400 EUR to 2100 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - AML, Associate.