Associate AML Officer in Customer Sanction and PEP Screening
Are you seeking an exciting and challenging position where you can realize your full potential and grow? Would you like to learn from the industry’s best talent and challenge yourself daily in this highly sensitive area?
If you considering the opportunity of changing your career path, then join a Customer Sanction & PEP Screening team as an Associate AML Officer, where you will be placed at the heart of the everyday operations.
In this team, you will be responsible for matching customer profiles against Sanctions and PEP (Politically Exposed Person) lists. You will need to perform an investigation by using various internal and external tools to support your work. Your exceptional attention to the detail skills will provide a positive impact to the bank.
To make your first months with us smooth, we promise you comprehensive onboarding with all the necessary training, a dedicated “buddy” and onboarding activities. Your team is ready to share their know-how and help you learn the required skills and competencies.
*As per the latest quarantine regulation in Lithuania, our team is currently using rotation regarding working remotely and in the office.
Apply and continue your journey in Danske Bank together!
- Research, analysis and investigation of customer profiles and/or cases, evaluation of information
- Writing final outcome after the investigation, following standard rules and procedures
- Ensuring high quality
- Work on process improvements
- Collaboration within the team and contribution to overall result
- Higher education or being a student with the ability to work full time
- Attention to details
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes
- Proactive team player attitude, willingness to share your knowledge
- Time management skills organizing the daily workload
- Willingness to develop and learn new things
- Fluent English (both written and oral)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 928 EUR to 1392 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Officer-AML, Associate.