Associate Business Analyst in Financing Business Chapter
In Financing Business Tribe, we are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need creative minds and highly motivated specialists with innovative perspective and a courage to improve the way we do things.
You will join Financing Businesses Tribe, a Copenhagen-based unit aiming to disrupt current financing processes for customers in the Nordics. The position is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
You will become a part of the Platform squad, where you will own Incident and Change management processes. You will be working closely together with the experienced IT team, stakeholders, and customer support specialists in order to understand and implement the best possible solutions to fulfil customer and business needs in the international agile environment.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Conduct requirements analysis and communicate with numerous stakeholders and internal suppliers
- Coordinate Incidents and Problem management setup
- Participate in change management process
- Have continuous dialogue with the users
- Ensure proper documentation of Software Products and relevant processes
- Participate in feature testing to ensure we deliver what was requested
- Participate in analytical data reports development
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, business management, financing, economics, econometrics or similar
- Great communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Advanced English language skills
- Holistic thinking, open mindedness, and ‘Can do’ attitude
It would be beneficial if you have:
- Work experience in the financial sector
- Experience in requirements gathering and testing IT solutions
- Knowledge of incident and problem management
- Experience with loans, credit or other financial solutions
- SQL knowledge
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2000 EUR to 3000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Associate.