Associate Business Analyst in Tax Reporting Area
We are looking for an Associate Business analyst to join our team in the Tax Reporting area.
Our team’s primary responsibilities are Nordic Tax Reporting, FATCA/CRS and DAC6 regime reporting, and pension-related product tax reporting. Our task is to ensure data quality and compliance with applicable rules and laws.
As a Business Analyst, you will collaborate with colleagues in the Nordics and deal with tasks daily, such as corrections of customer data, information and business analysis, and customer inquiry handling.
- Handle complex analysis and different tasks as well as business and compliance requirements related to Nordic Tax reporting
- Create business documentation, requirements, and test cases
- Test customer data and banking products (loans, accounts, investments, etc.)
- Communicate daily with our stakeholders
- Solve advisers’ inquirie
- Analyze data errors and handle them with IT support
- Ensure the quality of tax reporting (amend tax corrections)
- Participate in process improvements and automation
- Experience in a similar role
- Analytical and structured approach and ability to work both on your own and in a team
- You are a fast learner when you get the proper support
- Communication is one of your skills, so it’s easy for you to work with different stakeholders internally and externally
- You have a ‘yes, we can’ attitude combined with creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced English skills, as well as upper-intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Higher education, preferably in Finance, Economics, or similar
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2000 EUR to 3000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business, Associate.