Associate Officer (Customer Onboarding)
Are you curious, communicative, and eager to start your career in Danske Bank?
We are looking for a sociable and collaborative colleague to join a team, performing end-to-end onboarding to foreign customers.
In order to polish customer experience in our bank, there was introduced an online application allowing the customers apply for bank account just staying at home. Meaning that your focus area will be contacting the customers directly (mostly via phone or e-mail) to check if any onboarding–compulsory information is missing.
Assuming strict requirements of AML, you will also be working on the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) section, which requires various details of the customer provided.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
• Create profile of the customer in the KYC section
• Contact customers directly via phone or-email attempting to collect missing documentation and information as well as guiding customers through an application form or packages we offer
• Prepare and send the agreements to the customers depending on the products chosen
• Collaborate with colleagues from front offices in Denmark via e-mail or phone
• Constantly improve and optimize process using Lean principles
• Higher education
• Ability to work full time
• Good communication skills
• You are attentive to details and able to learn quickly
• Team player who enjoys working, sharing knowledge, and having fun together
• Willingness to develop and learn new things
• Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 960 EUR to 1440 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer-Service Delivery, Associate.