Associate Officer in the Customer Onboarding team
Would you like to kick start your career in financial sector? If so please get in touch – we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a collaborative team player to join one of our Welcoming Teams.
We have several different tasks in the team, therefore our days are never boring or dull. In short our team deals with on-boarding of new customers, performing quality checks for peers and processing customers’ tax information. AML, GDPR, DPA and compliance requirements are inseparable part of our daily routine.
We have a bunch of helpful, supportive and knowledgeable people in the team and all are looking forward to welcoming a new member.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Create customer profiles while following KYC and compliance requirements
- Communicate with customers via phone and/or email in order to guide them through the requirements, obtain missing information
- Collaborate with various stakeholders
- Higher education / last year student
- Ability to work full time
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to learn quickly
- Team player who enjoys working, sharing knowledge, and having fun together
- Willingness to develop and learn new things
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 960 EUR to 1440 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer-Service Delivery, Associate.