Associate Officer in Transaction Screening (Night shift, Part time position)
Are you ready to take a role in the prevention of money laundering and/or terrorist financing?
As an Associate Officer, you will be working in a cozy team of 9 people in the evening shift between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. on workdays (Monday-Friday).
You will be reviewing live transactions for possible links to sanctioned entities that are prior filtered out by advanced computer software. Your critical mind-set, logical rationalization and solution-oriented attitude will help to meet the customer’s expectations of a professional, secure and compliant business partner.
We work in a global organizational setup, so your role will require collaboration with your colleagues both in Lithuania and other countries. Your “buddy” and the team are ready to share their know-how and help you learn required skills and competencies.
• Identifying domestic transactions linked to sanctioned entities in the Bank
• Investigation, analysis and resolution of domestic transaction screening cases
• Application of a correct rationale for closing or referring cases for further investigation
• Participation in continuous improvement of own expertise, internal processes and ways of communication with stakeholders
• Support to other teams within the same or similar function, if needed
• Higher education or being a student with ability to work full time
• Interest to work in anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing (AML/CTF) area
• Critical mindset, logic and detail orientation, ability to process large volumes of tasks and data
• Skills in written and oral communication in English is a key attribute
• Customer focus, ability to learn quickly
• Team working skills and quality orientation
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 928 EUR to 1392 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Officer - AML, Associate.