Associate Portfolio Maintenance Specialist
Would you like to have a challenging job working with large asset managers in the Nordic?
We have been building up a team with a mix of solid and experience in the financial sector, establishing and centralizing reconciliation and controlling tasks for all Nordic countries for private clients, institutional clients, and mutual funds.
You will have an excellent opportunity to influence how our common future should look while creating sustainable processes, optimising and developing them, and contributing to continuously enhancing daily operations. In this position, you will work closely with the teams in the value chain and with external custodians.
LC&I Lithuania hub is a remote hub created for global business unit serving the largest Danske Bank corporate & institutional customers & prospects. We work in a global team setup where cross-country competencies are combined with supporting our customers’ needs in many areas such as transaction banking, asset management, research & data analytics, sales consultancy, etc. LC&I Lithuania hub is a local embassy (currently ~70 professionals) for global business with great growth ambitions.
- Investigate cash and assets data mismatches
- Audit documentation of our findings and actions taken by managing workflow according to deadlines
- Communicate with different teams within Danske Bank Asset Management
- Working experience (or internship)
- Higher education (deep interest and passion within investment field)
- Team player with great communication and collaboration skills
- Critical mindset, detail, and quality orientation
- Ability to process large volumes of data
- Good English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 960 EUR to 1440 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer-Service Delivery, Associate.