Automation Analyst in Sanctions Screening Continuous Development unit
Financial Crime Prevention is a high priority in Danske Bank, so we are looking for an Automation Analyst in Data Management and Reporting team. In this role you will be directly responsible for optimizing the sanctions and PEP screening processes through automation. You will deliver your analytically driven automation across 3 main processes: Customer Sanctions Screening, Customer PEP Screening and Transaction Sanctions Screening.
Thus, a critical mind-set, logical rationalization and solution-oriented attitude will enable to make a real difference. The role demands that you can navigate in a large organization with several stakeholders and possess the ability to create positive relationships, which is instrumental to succeed in this job.
You will join a team of 8 Business Intelligence Analyst and a Team Lead who are playing a major role in driving Sanctions and PEP Screening related optimizations.
- Identify manual PEP and Sanctions screening processes to be targeted for automation or simplification
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of process improvement solutions:
- Identify the specific processes that need improvement, the root cause ant the impact of process improvement
- Define clear and measurable goals for the process improvement and collaborate with subject matter experts to gather requirements
- Design, develop, test, and implement proposed solution
- Create detailed documentation for the improved process, including workflows and guidelines
- Provide training to employees on the new process and ensure they are comfortable with the change
- Take ownership of your development and proactively develop new skills and approaches in anticipation of changing business needs
- High proficiency in SQL, expertise in data cleaning, transformation, and analysis with python pandas library
- Experience in automation including web scraping with python and Office programs with the ability to create macros
- Advanced process improvement, configuration, analytical skills, accompanied by ability to work independently to resolve discrepancies, defects, incidents, or problems with understating of the process and system impacts
- Capability to express complex ideas and analysis in easily understandable form
- Advanced English language skills
- Auto Hot Key and UiPath knowledge would be a bonus
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business Intelligence.