BI Engineer for Regulatory Reporting in Finance Tribe
The main purpose of the Finance tribe is directly linked to the importance of efficiently steering Danske Bank’s financials. Effective steering is needed to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors through having a strong bank.
We have a substantial backlog of initiatives, delivering on our goals to provide fast & correct financials to regulators for reporting purposes and internal decision-makers to optimize the management of the financial resources.
You will join other BI Engineers, .NET developers, DevOps specialists, IT Systems, and Business analysts – all working in cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions across all financial domains.
- Mess up with existing data-driven solutions so that they are trusted, testable, and easily maintainable
- Work with MS SQL server stack for existing data transformations
- Help us move our data pipelines to the AWS cloud
- Use Azure DevOps to automate development
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Contribute to solving incidents and running the operation flows
- 3+ years of experience ETL with Microsoft tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server Management Studio & T-SQL
- Experience with PowerShell scripting, data analysis and database modelling
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Automated testing (Unit, Integration)
- Experience with Python, Spark, and AWS Glue is a huge advantage
- Experience with Apache Airflow is another huge advantage
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).