Big Data Engineer in Management Information Reporting Squad
Would you like to take part in preventing financial crime? Not afraid of facing new challenges? Willing to share your expertise and have the desire to learn more?
Join Financial Crime Lifecycle Management Tribe, whose mission is to orchestrate effective financial crime prevention services for both customers and employees, by managing processes and events in coherent customer lifecycles through a shared data foundation, effective process solutions and human centered design. We are approx. 100 engaged colleagues in 3 different countries
Currently, we are looking for a motivated and creative team member for our Management Information Reporting (MIR) Squad. You would contribute to the Tribe mission helping with data engineering tasks covering transaction, scenario and risk reporting that support effectiveness of financial crime detection and prevention. Depending on experience, seniority might differ.
- Analyse data and develop AML Review tools and systems
- Develop ETL pipelines that run big data streams and combine raw information from different sources
- Enable generating reports to deliver insights, including ad hoc data extraction and guide integration of data analysis in recurring reporting and data marts
- Collaborate with other data developers and analysts to establish data governance, validation and development practices
- Create an excellent customer experience and ensure data accuracy
- Create operational and insightful actions towards our digital banking strategy, analyselarge data models spanning multiple systems to identify patterns and anomalies and undertake data investigations
- Ensure all project evidence captured and documentation requirements are met
- Use your professional stakeholder management skills to facilitate and secure the alignment on requirements and outcomes at different stakeholder level
- Understanding of Data Warehousing ecosystem
- SQL (Intermediate skils) Python (beginner/ntermediate skills), PySpark (beginner /intermediate skills), Hive (beginner/intermediate skills), Tableau (considered as a benefit)
- Agile Mindset–being open-minded and adapting to emerging requirements, new information or changing squad needs
- You have solid analytical mindset; logical reasoning, you are detail oriented and are used to interacting directly with stakeholders
- You are self-organizing and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and get things done. You have a solid sense of ownership with “can do” attitude and ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple tasks
- We would consider as a benefit if you have experience in the banking field and Anti Money Laundering/Financial Crimes prevention or Risk/Compliance domain
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in STEM or similar
- Upper-Intermediate English both in speaking and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2400 EUR to 3600 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Data Engineer).