Business Analyst at Markets Core Platform
We provide users across the bank with centralized high-performance APIs for financial markets trades and related calculations for market values, financial risks and cashflows by leveraging proprietary analytics engines and a dangerous amount of computing power.
Specifically, our squad provides:
- API for exchanging and enriching financial markets transactions
- API for related valuation, risk and cashflow data
- Data production pipeline to ensure APIs return correct data on time
- The continuous smooth operation of the above
Why Work Here
You will join a squad with highly skilled and motivated people who live and breathe creating state-of-the-art solutions for the capital markets business. We encourage continuous learning, and you will have the opportunity to significantly improve your knowledge of both technical- and business-related areas. We have high standards for quality and ownership and high expectations of each other. At the same time, we have a fun and informal environment with plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Be responsible for understanding problems, explaining them, and working with stakeholders and developers to find solutions
- Engage with stakeholders in the business areas to define Markets Infrastructure Platform requirements, Trade, Risk and Value data needs
- Capture and organize requirements into Stories, explain them to the development team
- Communicate with Product Owners, IT developers, Quantitative Analysts and Traders
- Find internal data sources to fulfil relevant needs, write documentation that maps and describes data
- A can-do attitude and great problem-solving skills
- Higher degree in financial markets, economics, mathematics, statistics or similar fields
- Experience working with financial markets and understanding Markets Domain is needed
- Ability to engage with stakeholders to understand business needs, processes, and requirements
- Skills to see the big picture, understand underlying problems and break them down to small pieces.
- Ability to communicate technical capabilities in a non-technical and concise manner
- Upper-intermediate proficiency in English
Advantage to have
- Experience in SQL
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.