Business Analyst Chapter Lead in Credit Decisioning Tribe
Are you excited about making things happen? With us, in the Credit Decisioning Tribe, you will be working in an environment where you have a possibility to make a difference.
We offer an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. In Credit Decisioning Tribe, we aim to support our customers across all journeys by delivering quick, transparent and actionable credit decisions within the bank’s risk appetite.
As a Business Analyst Chapter Lead you will join the Fraud Prevention & Modelling Squad, where we are excited about protecting our customers, the Bank and society against fraud. Our team has a vision to build a comprehensive system to help detect, investigate & prevent lending fraud across all markets & credit product segments.
You will also have HR responsibility for business analysts in other squads based in Lithuania & India – helping them grow and develop their professional competencies.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
As a chapter lead, you will:
• Be responsible for leading and mentoring a chapter of 8-11 engaged business analysts from other squads in Lithuania and India
• Develop your chapter member’s skills and competencies within our tribe
• Be a member of the Business Analyst Chapter Lead Team and contribute to the overall strategy for developing the Business Analysts in Credit Decisioning Tribe
As a squad member, you will:
• Contribute to the development of Lending Fraud system by engaging the stakeholders and bringing new ideas and viewpoints to the product owner
• Work to identify business needs, find the right solutions, build effective user stories, model use cases and support the team in the development process
• Ensure quality by participating in testing and validation activities
• Support the product owner in refining and prioritizing the product backlog
• Higher degree in banking, finance, business, IT disciplines or equivalent working experience
• Leadership background and interest in seeing other people grow and develop
• Extensive Business Analyst experience in banking, finance or IT
• Ability to prioritize your work between squad work and chapter lead responsibilities
• Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
• Domain knowledge in credit risk or fraud prevention
• Coaching or agile people management experience
• Familiarity with machine learning and data visualization
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Experience with testing automation
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Squad Lead.