Senior Business Analyst for Customer Communications and Channels Squad
Our mission in the AML Review Tribe is to protect our customers, society and banks from financial crime by developing highly automated AML due diligence processes to ensure regulatory compliance. If you are interested in fighting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be.
The Customer Communications & Channels Squad owns the entire customer journey within the AML Review Tribe and creates excellent solutions for Danske Bank customers across all channels. Our Squad comprises a Product Owner, Business Analysts and Developers located in Denmark, Lithuania and India. We have a great atmosphere and team spirit, and we are a Squad always searching for new ways of working and creating value.
To further enable and leverage your skills mastery, you will also be part of the Business Analyst Chapter within the AML Review Tribe. The Chapter Lead will be your HR manager, supporting and mentoring you to ensure your personal and professional growth. At the same time, you are also responsible for continuously learning and supporting the building up of your chapter’s functional expertise.
- Analyze and challenge business requirements to break them down into real user stories
- Ensure you understand the context and translate business requirements into technologically feasible solutions
- Discuss and evaluate requirements together with developers and other stakeholders
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations and evaluate risk
- Take part in testing activities, such as writing test cases and implementing test scenarios to ensure high solution quality
- Support the business in implementation to ensure the optimal realization of the solution
- Actively participate in agile events such as daily scrum meetings, chapter knowledge sessions, and retrospective sessions
- You thrive from working in an agile setup and will take ownership and responsibility for our outcomes and deliverables
- You are proactive and feel comfortable not waiting for your Product Owner to assign tasks
- You have business analyst experience, and your domain knowledge is rather within the AML/regulatory area
- You have a solid analytical mindset
- You are detail oriented and are used to interacting directly with stakeholders
- You feel at home in a rapidly changing environment and don’t mind the complexity
- You have a ‘yes we can’ attitude and creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and verbal English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst Business, Senior.