Business Analyst for Group Accounts
Are you open to a new challenge working in an international company with financial data?
You have a unique chance to join our experienced and innovative Accounting and Regulatory Reporting team. You will assist to ensure high-quality and precise finance control and continuously grow in your role as a finance professional.
As a Business Analyst, you will assist in the closing process of the monthly financials. You will develop a good understanding of both the internal and the external reporting in Danske Bank and the technical solutions and how this relates to the business in the bank.
Besides, you will also be involved in various projects related to optimizing processes, implementing changes in the systems and ensuring consistent reporting across the group.
You will work in a global team closely together with colleagues in Vilnius and Copenhagen as well as with the stakeholders across the organization. This will let you have a vast network of contacts across the bank – from headquarter functions to business units and IT.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Perform monthly bookings, corrections, and reconciliations
- Control accounting figures for legal or business units
- Validate accounting figures in internal reporting
- Reconcile data between internal reporting and regulatory reporting
- Assist to handle ad hoc and regular reporting related tasks
- Optimize tools and other technologies to support controlling and reporting process efficiencies
- Assist in establishing, modifying, documenting, and implementing control procedures to meet the best practices when it comes to risk management and auditing
- Good knowledge of financial accounting standards and general knowledge of taxation (VAT, CIT)
- Experience working in accounting, controlling or regulatory reporting function
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, or a related field
- Understanding of financial and banking processes/products, financial data
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) skills
- Structured approach, methodical mindset, and attentiveness to details
- Agile and flexible mindset
- Ability to work independently and combine it with the teamwork and knowledge-sharing culture
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2000 EUR to 3000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business, Associate.