Business Analyst for Internal Service Transfer Agreements
Personal Customers Lithuania Hub is currently a group of 15 professionals. The team works across the 4 Nordic countries and reaches out to the entire organization. Our mission is to develop and establish a governance process for Internal Service Transfers, provide monitoring of quality and delivery, and ensure adequate process documentation and follow-up.
We also support when the organization, as a supplier, enters agreements with Danske Bank subsidiaries.
Join us in a position where you get to influence our processes and activities and also will have a chance to grow your Danske Bank Network and be part of a new journey from the start!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and document Internal Service Transfer Agreement (ISTA) requirements
- Monitor the quality and delivery of internal services, conducting regular audits and assessments to identify areas for improvement
- Stay updated with industry best practices and regulatory requirements related to internal service transfers
- Be responsible for register all relevant information from the ISTAs in the decided agreement system and upload the agreements/service descriptions
- Identify and agree on relevant KPI with the different parties
- Create reports for service monitoring and facilitate yearly assessment meetings between parties
- 3+ years experience in the banking/financial industry is preferred
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and identify trends
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of SLA’s (Internal Service Transfers)
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite
- Proactive, result-oriented, self-driven, and eager to learn
- Advanced English language level
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business, Default.