Business Analyst for the AML Review Tribe
Would you like to become part of the AML Review Tribe’s Validation Squad, where we aim to improve our regulatory data foundation and enable an automated case assessment and review? Then keep on reading!
You will join the AML Review Tribe and become part of one of the most significant transformations in the history of Danske Bank. With an aspiration to provide even better customer solutions and react faster to changing customer needs, more than 4000 of our employees are now organized in cross-functional teams that are fully empowered to take out bureaucracy, work with maximum flexibility and develop the best solutions for our customers. We call this Better Ways of Working.
Our mission in the AML Review Tribe is to protect our customers, society and banks from financial crime by developing highly automated AML due diligence processes to ensure regulatory compliance.
If you are interested in fighting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be. The AML Review tribe creates advanced AML systems using the newest development technologies, meaning you will continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies.
- As a business analyst in the Validation Squad, you will act as a liaison between stakeholders and developers to develop solutions for automated validation of customer due diligence (CDD) cases and ongoing due diligence (ODD) cases
- Evaluate the validation rules for all customer segments, risk classes and markets
- Create a roadmap for implementing CDD/ODD cases for all elements, risk classes and markets
- Develop automated validations according to the roadmap
- Provide review drop-off reasons to the Customer Assessment Squads
- You will enable and leverage your skills mastery
- You will also be part of the Business and Functional Specialists Chapter within the AML Review Tribe. Your Chapter is led by one of your tribe colleagues, the Chapter Lead, who will also be your HR manager
- We are looking for you who thrive from teaming up in an agile setup with a can-do mindset. You will take ownership of the tasks in the squad and feel comfortable not waiting for others to assign tasks to you
- You would like to learn how to analyse data to identify potential improvements and be the ideal candidate
- Have some experience with Business Analysis, from Requirement development to implementation verification
- Can make complex issues understandable for others by using diagrams/drawings
- Have some experience within the AML area
- You feel comfortable interacting directly with developers, feel at home in an innovative environment and do not mind complexity
- As a result, you collaborate well with colleagues with different people profiles and skills
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.