Business Analyst in AML Review Tribe
If you are interested in fighting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be.
The AML Review tribe creates advanced AML systems using the newest development technologies, meaning you will continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies.
You will be a part of the Data Foundation Squad. The Squad’s goal is to provide single truth of data for AML Review Tribe (and related stakeholders) by delivering a common data integration layer, ensuring consistency, quality and accountability in the way we use data for Customers Review processes.
The Squad works as a hybrid team in Lithuania and Denmark, so we are used to working digitally.
- Analyze business requirements and work together with Squad in developing AML Review tools and systems
- Product owner will guide you in your daily tasks and set your prioritizations. In addition, your chapter lead will support you and assist you to grow and progress in your career
- Facilitate ongoing collaboration and continuous alignment of expectations within the Squad and with the Business stakeholders
- Be responsible for collecting business requirements and business logic documentation
- Generate reports or dashboards to deliver data insights
- Guide integration of data analysis in recurring reporting and data marts
- Develop processes for data acquisition, data transformation, data verification and data monitoring
- Create and maintain proper documentation of requirements and developed solutions covering business logic
- 2 > years of Business Analyst experience in software development, knowledge of SQL, Tableau or similar programs
- Deep understanding of the context and translation of business requirements into technologically feasible solution ideas
- Analysis and challenge of business requirements to break down these into tangible user stories
- Experienced in the system and regression testing
- Have experience working in an agile environment and using software like Jira and Confluence. Furthermore, you are familiar with SCRUM ceremonies like daily stand-up, sprint planning and backlog refinement
- Have solid presentation skills
- Self-organized and worked autonomously and structured with the mandate to move fast and get things done
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.