Business Analyst in Asset Finance
We are looking for a business analyst to join Asset Financing Tribe. The Tribe’s goals are to deliver digital end-to-end asset financing products to our customers while keeping a long-term focus on building a robust and scalable platform to support all our products within the Nordics. It is an interesting opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by a start-up culture, agile development, flat hierarchy, and an overarching customer-focused approach.
The analyst we are looking for should have an analytic mindset, have experience in working with business rules and processes and be curious, open and ready for challenges.
- Become a part of an independent, cross-functional, international team. You will work closely with team members in an agile framework to go from business requirements to working software
- Identify, investigate, and challenge business rules and customer needs and convert those into clear requirements
- Search for opportunities to design, align and optimise future processes and calculations based on a digital process with minimal human intervention
- Be a central person in the dialogue with multiple stakeholders in the business, software engineers and architects
- Play a significant role in refining the backlog together with the product owner, ensuring user stories with good acceptance criteria, and a good flow of work for the sprints
- Be responsible for structuring, planning releases and carrying out QA/test activities
You will actively participate in BA chapter activities across the Tribe that support your professional growth. This position will ensure a continuous learning opportunity in a cross-functional team to ensure that your skills are maintained and developed on an ongoing basis.
- Have experience in requirements engineering and process modelling, preferably working with BPMN and UML
- Have business analyst experience in a software development area
- Have stakeholder management skills: able to challenge stakeholders and manage expectations
- Have a ‘yes we can’ attitude combined with creative problem-solving skills
- Have experience working in Agile set-up and are ready to work in an innovative environment
- Can work independently as well as in a team and can easily obtain new and complex knowledge
- The tribe is working across three countries and with stakeholders in 5 market areas, so good (digital) collaboration skills and upper-intermediate English skills are a must
Would be considered pros:
- Good knowledge of Agile tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence)
- Good knowledge of online working tools (e.g., MS Teams)
- Experience with Business Analysis from the Financial sector
- Modelling tools (e.g. MagicDraw, ARIS Designer, Bizagi Modeller)
Certificates in requirements engineering, and business analysis domains.
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.