Business Analyst in Core Payment Platform Tribe
With a purpose to build future of payments we are a team of highly skilled and ambitious professionals located in Vilnius Lithuania.
To build the future of payments, we are a team of highly skilled and influential professionals in Vilnius, Lithuania. We are Core Payment Platform Tribe with an ambition to make payments smarter, simpler, and more scalable by blending traditional ideas with a modern twist, and that is what makes us a great place to work. Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for a team player with an analytic mindset, good communication skills, and with “can do” attitude.
- Perform requirements analysis and Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implementing solutions
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders, produce valuable reports, and Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conduct meetings and presentations to discuss ideas and findings
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Coordinate projects, develop project plans, monitor performance, monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst, e.g., with a focus on back-end deliveries, data, or API
- Possess solid analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and present different information with attention to detail and accuracy
- High analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills
- Effective documentation skills
- Fundamental analysis and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.