Business Analyst in Data Protection
As a Business Analyst in Data Protection, you will have a key role in building the processes and solutions that enable the bank to protect the rights of our customers and employees and ensure the compliance with Data Protection regulations.
We are looking for an experienced analyst with solid communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, understand and challenge existing practices, define and ensure improvements.
You will be closely working with Product Owners, Project Managers, and other members of Data Programme to successfully complete and implement deliverables related to data sharing with third-parties area.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Map out existing processes, services, systems, and applications within the data sharing with third-parties area
- Challenge existing practices, define and ensure improvements to mitigate compliance risks as well as address business needs
- Elicit and evaluate requirements from a regulatory and user angle and translate needs into user stories that are understood by the development teams and other related stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops with Legal, Compliance, technical and non-technical subject-matter experts across various business units
- Document new workflows and controls in Standard Operating Procedures and Business Procedures
- Drive risk assessment activities together with risk and compliance experts
- Create and deliver key reporting to meet regulatory requirements and business needs
- 2-3 years of experience as a business analyst in IT / data & analytics area, ideally from a medium or large corporation in Financial Services sector
- Understanding of business/functional analysis, methodologies and techniques and their practical application
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, communication and facilitation skills
- Good understanding of processes, services, systems, and applications within the third-parties management area
- Knowledge about data privacy and data protection
- Experience with process mapping and writing documentation such as Business Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures
- Understanding of risk management and internal control frameworks and processes
- Enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and continuous learning
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.