Business analyst in Markets Post Trade Services
You will be joining a global Chapter of analysts who are experts in their respective Market Post Trade domains that cover from Foreign Exchange to Derivatives, Clearing and much more. These colleagues will be your sparring partners, your peers in joint initiatives and first in line to help tackle multiple cross-product challenges.
Your day-to-day tasks will be completed in the Post Trade Information squad where your main responsibilities will be to support the Product Owner and developers with domain knowledge, stakeholder management, various market, regulatory, product, process analysis, testing and more.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
**Please note that this position is temporary to cover a person on maternity leave.
- Collect business requirements and present them in an easy-to-understand way
- Provide Securities/Custody/Asset services Domain knowledge to your squad colleagues, chapter members or business partners
- Analyse process gaps, risk environment, and market data to refine squad deliveries
- Participate and contribute to documentation, testing, process mapping and other relevant activities
- Support our business stakeholders on their day-to-day business/process related queries
- Proactively participate and run Agile ceremonies
- Experience working with Securities products, Custody services and analytical tasks or back-office processes
- Experiences in leading various process improvements and a record of effective deliveries
- Experience working as a business analyst with a record of successful adaptation of BA techniques and practices
- Experience with Agile ways of working you are curious and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst-Business, Senior.