Business Analyst in Payments TM Core Squad, Monitoring and Screening Tribe
Would you like to take part in preventing financial crime? Not afraid of facing new challenges? Willing to share your expertise and have the desire to learn more?
Join the Monitoring & Screening Tribe, whose goal is to prevent FinCrime by enabling group-wide screening and monitoring to secure regulatory compliance and a frictionless customer experience. We support the entire group and play a central role in Danske Bank’s financial crime prevention within Anti Money Laundering, Counterterrorist financing, Sanctions risk mitigation, and Fraud prevention. We are approx. 150 engaged colleagues are in 5 different countries.
Currently, we are looking for a motivated and creative team member for our Payments TM Core squad who would contribute by implementing and continuously improving our transaction monitoring solution.
- Analyse large data models spanning multiple systems to identify patterns and anomalies and undertake data investigations
- Define and execute user stories, including acceptance criteria, test cases / scenarios, track and communicate results
- Work with developers to refine requirements into a manageable solution. Breakdown into stories and incremental deliverables. Work with developers to make estimates and plans
- Use your professional stakeholder management skills to facilitate and secure the alignment on requirements and outcomes at different stakeholder level
- Take ownership and ensure pro-active follow-up on tasks and deliverables. Highlight any impediments and work to overcome them and take part in assessment, audit and inspection processes
- Closely collaborate with the Product Owner on planning deliveries, and ensuring we are meeting our priorities and timelines
- Coordinate and manage Cross-Tribe initiatives
- Take ownership of the data quality within the squad’s backlog, including cleaning up legacy stories, thus ensure that the backlog always reflects the current state-of-play
- Experience within the banking sector and/or within the financial crime area is desirable but not required if you can show versatility in your ability to learn and gain new domain knowledge
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst, AML specialist/consultant driving and refining requirements
- Competent in SQL
- Able to build an understanding of data and its business meaning through the formulation and testing of hypotheses that describe patterns in the data
- Great stakeholder management skills, as well as the ability to challenge, question and manage expectations
- Agile Mindset – being open-minded and adapting to emerging requirements, new information or changing squad needs
- Solid sense of ownership with “can do” attitude and ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple tasks
- SAS knowledge, experience in AML, Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, business management, finance, economics or relevant field would be an advantage
- Upper-Intermediate English both in speaking and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Business Analyst, Default.