Business Analyst to AML Review Tribe
If you are interested in fighting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be.
The AML Review tribe creates advanced AML systems using the newest development technologies, meaning you will continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies.
You will be a part of the Customer Assessment Business Customers squad. The Squad is developing a case-handling tool which the bank’s employees use to investigate customer behaviour and detect money laundering, tax evasion and terrorist financing. The Squad works as a hybrid team in Denmark, India, Lithuania and Poland, so we are used to working digitally.
- You will be a part of maintaining the current system, where you will build up business knowledge through Incident handling, dealing with changing requirements and test of the system
- In parallel, you will be migrating the current system into a new, much more automated platform, using your analytic skills to challenge and define requirements for development
- You will work in an experienced team with other business analysts, developers, operational process experts, a UX designer and an agile coach
- Your product owner will guide you in your daily tasks and set your prioritizations. In addition, your chapter lead will support you and help you grow and progress in your career
- Work on Analysing and refining user stories with System and regression testing and coordination
- 2 > years of Business Analyst experience in software development, knowledge of SQL, Tableau or similar programs
- Deep understanding of the context and translation of business requirements into technologically feasible solution ideas
- Analysis and challenge of business requirements to break down these into tangible user stories
- Experienced in the system and regression testing
- Have experience working in an agile environment and using software like Jira and Confluence. Furthermore, you are familiar with SCRUM ceremonies like daily stand-up, sprint planning and backlog refinement
- Self-organized and worked autonomously and structured with the mandate to move fast and get things done
- Advanced English both written and verbal
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2400 EUR to 3600 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business, Default.