Business Analyst with SQL experience in Monitoring and Screening Tribe
Would you like to take part in preventing financial crime? Not afraid of facing new opportunities? Willing to share your expertise and have the desire to learn more?
Join Monitoring & Screening Tribe, whose goal is to prevent FinCrime by enabling group-wide screening and monitoring to secure regulatory compliance and a frictionless customer experience. We support the entire Group and play a central role in Danske Banks’ financial crime prevention within Anti Money Laundering, Counterterrorist financing, Sanctions risk mitigation, and Fraud prevention. We are approx. 200 engaged colleagues located in 5 different countries.
Currently, we are looking for a motivated and creative team member for our Payments Transaction Monitoring Core squad who would contribute by implementing and continuously improving our transaction monitoring solution.
- Analyse large data models spanning multiple systems to identify patterns and anomalies and undertake data investigations
- Define and execute test cases/scenarios, track and communicate results
- Utilize your professional stakeholder management skills to facilitate and secure the necessary alignment on requirements and outcomes at different stakeholder levels
- Participate in assessment, audit and inspection processes
- Take ownership and ensure proactive follow-up on issues and agreed targets
- Closely collaborate with the Product Owner on planning deliveries, and ensuring we are meeting our priorities and timelines
- Coordinate and supervise Cross-Tribe initiatives
- 2+ years of experience as a Business analyst, AML specialist/consultant driving and refining requirements
- SQL knowledge and ability to build an understanding of data and its business meaning through the formulation and testing of hypotheses that describe patterns in the data
- Great stakeholder management skills, as well as the ability to challenge, question and supervise expectations
- Agile Mindset – being open-minded and adapting to emerging requirements, new information or changing squad needs
- Solid sense of ownership with a “can do” attitude and ability to work in a creative environment with multiple tasks
- Professional communication skills and upper-intermediate level of English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.