Business and Functional specialist for Fraud prevention (Monitoring and Screening Tribe)
Do you want to make a real difference—for Danske Bank, our customers, and society in general? And are you enthusiastic about fighting financial crime?
In the Monitoring and Screening Tribe, we support the entire Group and play a central role in Danske Bank’s financial crime prevention within Anti Money Laundering, Counterterrorist financing, Sanctions risk mitigation, Fraud prevention, and the execution of the Anti-bribery and Tax Evasion policies. We have approx. 200 engaged colleagues located in 5 different countries.
We are looking for a team member for our Fraud Screening squad to deliver state-of-the art fraud prevention solutions. Fraud Screening is responsible for the current payment screening engine, and you will have an important part in lifting the engine to new payment rails.
This is your opportunity to join us in shaping the future defense against financial crime by preventing, detecting, and mitigating fraudulent activities.
- Act as a subject matter expert and see the bigger picture of the system landscape
- Utilize your professional stakeholder management skills to facilitate and secure the necessary alignment on requirements and outcomes
- Assess and translate business requirements into user stories
- Document business processes, collect knowledge, and update existing service documentation
- Perform quality assurance (acceptance testing) of developed features on end-to-end processes
- Facilitate dependency alignment with relevant stakeholders and affected development teams
- Initiate and perform analysis, provide insights, and enable data-driven decisions, including problem-solving
- 3+ years of experience as a Business analyst, preferably with a focus from back-end deliveries, data, or Payment area
- Solid analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze and present different information with accuracy
- Knowledge of process design management, including documentation, measurements, and efficiency gains
- Software development process knowledge
- Collaborative approach to ensure timely deliveries
- Great stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to question and improve decisions when needed
- Agile Mindset – being open-minded and adapting to emerging requirements or changing squad needs
- Understanding of Fraud or other FinCrime prevention-related areas within the financial sector would be beneficial
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.