Business and Functional specialist for Fraud prevention (Monitoring and Screening Tribe)
Do you want to make a real difference – for Danske Bank, our customers, and society? And are you enthusiastic about fighting financial crime?
In Monitoring & Screening Tribe, we support the entire Group and play a central role in Danske Banks’ financial crime prevention within Anti Money Laundering, Counterterrorist financing, Sanctions risk mitigation, Fraud prevention, and execution of the Anti-bribery and Tax Evasion policies. We are approx. 200 engaged colleagues in 5 different countries.
We are looking for a team member for our Fraud Features squad to deliver state-of-the-art fraud prevention solutions. Fraud Features is accountable for technology solutions that support several areas, including cards, application, and internal fraud. We work with stakeholders to define business requirements, run vendor assessments, and technology choices, development and operations of our solutions.
Our Fraud squads support the full fraud detection and prevention development cycle, enabling our business line to risk screen several products based on machine learning models and rules, and make the right decisions with minimal customer disturbance.
- Be using your professional stakeholder management skills to facilitate and secure the alignment in requirements and outcomes
- Be assessing and translating business requirements into a plan for implementation of the different fraud domains supported by the squad (cards, application, internal fraud)
- Support on lifting requirements on internal fraud from idea level to development, i.e. identify technical solutions
- Document business processes, collect knowledge and update existing service documentation
- Perform quality assurance (acceptance testing) of developed features on end-to-end processes
- Drive dependency alignment with relevant stakeholders and affected development team
- Connect the dots, see the bigger picture of the system landscape, spanning traditional fraud domains like payments, cards, and beyond
- Start and perform analysis, provide insights and enable data-driven decisions, including problem-solving
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably with a focus from back-end deliveries, data, or the Featurespace ARIC solution
- Possess solid analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse and present different information with attention to detail and accuracy—spanning both high and low level
- Great numerical understanding and knowledge of database structures
- Strong grasp of risk evaluation methodologies and management, enabling identification of emerging risks and implementing proactive measures to prevent internal fraud
- Adept at process design, including documentation, measurements, and efficiency gains
- Experience in software development process knowledge
- Experience/interest in SQL and testing, Agile environment and tools (Jira, Confluence) would be a big plus
- Understanding of Fraud or other FinCrime prevention-related areas within the financial sector – will be advantage either
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.