Business Analyst for Data Protection
As a Business & Functional specialist you will have a key role in building the processes and solutions that will enable the bank to protect the rights of our customers and employees, thereby also ensuring compliance with Data Protection regulations.
The data protection work is split into 11 different pillars, that are each covering a part of the data protection agenda. For instance, you can be responsible for defining and implementing central processes related to the handling of requests from data subjects for access to their data, handling of data breaches, maintenance of the bank’s privacy notices, the performance of GDPR risk assessments etc.
As a Business & Functional specialist you will also be responsible for defining business requirements for the various solutions that are developed to support these processes.
You should have strong interpersonal skills and be able to facilitate workshops with Legal and Compliance specialists and other subject matter experts to collect business and regulatory requirements.
You will be working closely with the Product Owner and other team members in user-story refinement for technical solutions to ensure that user stories are well-clarified and ready for development.
- Map out existing processes and define new processes, including relevant improvements to manual workflows and system support
- Elicit and evaluate requirements from a regulatory and user angle and translate needs into user stories that are understood by the development team, involving stakeholders in the process as required
- Identify underlying business needs to be addressed, risks to be assessed and challenge and improve existing practices
- Document new data protection-compliant workflows and controls in Standard Operating Procedures and Business Procedures
- Facilitate risk processes together with risk and compliance experts
- Plan and perform functional testing in collaboration with developers, identify and report issues and support building solutions
- Monitor process performance, identify and implement process improvements
- Create and deliver key reporting to meet regulatory requirements
- Practical thinking, problem-solving and facilitation skills
- Understand how to balance detail focus with the wider context of a project
- Have some understanding of business/functional analysis, methodologies and techniques and their practical application. This can cover areas like process modelling, stakeholder analysis, requirements analysis, design of user interfaces, and mapping of standard operating procedures and business procedures. If needed, training in process modelling and SOP modelling will be provided.
- Enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and continuous learning
- Knowledge about data protection and GDPR would be appreciated but not a requirement
- Upper-intermediate English both written and verbal
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.