Business Intelligence Analyst in Finance Tribe
Finance Tribe’s mission is to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors by building a solid bank financially. We make sure this is achieved by efficiently steering Danske Bank’s finances.
We have a variety of initiatives, delivering on our goals to provide fast & accurate financial information to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers, as well as optimizing the management of financial resources.
You will join other BI Engineers, .NET developers, DevOps specialists, IT Systems, and Business analysts – all working in cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions across all financial domains.
Currently we are working on a project with the goal of implementing various frameworks for debt collection, so you will be closely collaborating with other Business Analysts and Engineers in Vilnius.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Work on process mapping and process optimization for debt collection
- Perform data modeling, validation, and analysis
- Drive project decisions
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Participate in solution/recommendation development and testing
- Conduct problem-solving and issue analysis
- At least 2+ years of experience working with data or process analysis
- Experience working with banking products and processes
- Experience in translating and implementing business and reporting requirements into technical specifications for developers
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience in data modelling, data quality assurance
- T-SQL or PL/SQL
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
It would be an advantage if you have an experience working with:
- Regulatory reporting (FINREP, COREC, AnaCredit, MFI)
- ETL with Microsoft tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business Intelligence.