Business Intelligence and Data Engineer in Finance Tribe
Finance Tribe’s mission is to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors by building a solid bank financially. We make sure this is achieved by efficiently steering Danske Bank’s finances.
We have a variety of initiatives, delivering on our goals to provide fast & accurate financial information to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers, as well as optimizing the management of financial resources.
You will join a fully established, cross-functional squad maintaining and developing one of the bank’s crucial internal accounting systems FINDAT, which is used by the internal bank customers to view, analyze, and report large quantities of accounting data. You will be a part of an experienced team of BI & Data Engineers, IT System Analysts and Developers. We can assure you plenty of room to grow using a modern stack as well as AWS Cloud and its Services.
- Work with MS SQL Server stack and its tools
- Build and optimize existing ETL/ELT flows using SSIS, IBM DataStage
- Maintain and support existing solutions during End of Month process, following the best ITIL and ITSM practices
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Develop FINDAT using a modern technology stack i.e., Python, Apache Airflow
- Comprehensive hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and its tools primarily SSIS, SSAS
- Have experience working with Scheduling Engines: Tivoli Workload Scheduler, Airflow
- Have database (or software) development experience of at least 2+ years
- Know basics of .NET stack or you are interested in learning it
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).