Business Intelligence and Data Engineer in Finance Tribe
Finance Tribe’s mission is to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors by building a solid bank financially. We make sure this is achieved by efficiently steering Danske Bank’s finances.
We have a variety of initiatives to deliver on our goals to provide fast and accurate financial information to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers, as well as optimize the management of financial resources.
You will join a fully established, cross-functional Performance and Profitability Support squad that maintains and improves the data foundation for customer profitability.
You will be a part of an experienced team of BI and data engineers, IT system analysts, and developers. Since we take a very ambitious approach to what we do, you can count on us to encourage collaboration and sharing of best practices.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority for the role.
- Analyze existing data flows to identify possibilities for upgrading them to more performant ones and possibly migrating to more modern technologies
- Analyze existing maintenance and support processes to find possible candidates for automation or decommissioning
- Be an essential member of a squad with dedicated tasks and a solid delivery focus
- Work closely together with the solution architects, area leads, and chapter leads to understand the solution proposals and develop core IT systems for the bank
- Design, build, test, and deploy internal solutions and backend services that automate business processes from definition to release
- Maintain development practices by writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code with repeatable quality and predictability
- Contribute to improving the engineering process, pre-empt risks, and define and implement contingency plans
- Experience analyzing data with Python
- Knowledge of SQL and the ability to write complex queries
- Knowledge of SQL Server, TSQL, Entity Framework, or similar ORM tools
- Knowledge of BI tools, such as Tableau
- Experience in AWS and CI/CD automation with: cloud native development, SQL and NoSQL, containers, microservices, and serverless compute (would be a bonus)
- Have an academic background in STEM or similar
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a rather complex environment
- Upper-Intermediate English both in speaking and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).