Business Intelligence Engineer for Regulatory Reporting in Finance Tribe
Finance Tribe’s mission is to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors by building a solid bank financially. We make sure this is achieved by efficiently steering Danske Bank’s finances.
At the regulatory reporting block, our main goal is to build fast and correct financials for regulators for reporting purposes and internal decision-makers to optimize the management of the financial resources.
You will join other Data engineers, .NET developers, DevOps specialists, and Business analysts — all working in agile, cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions for regulatory reporting.
- Help us maintain and add new features for our Microsoft SQL server-centric data pipelines
- Learn and help us move our existing data pipelines to the AWS cloud
- Use modern DevOps practices to automate development
- Collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank to deliver results
- 3+ years of experience in scripting and querying with Microsoft T-SQL
- 3+ years of experience with data pipelines based on Microsoft SQL server tools
- Upper-intermediate skills in written and spoken English
- Any experience with Python, Spark, AWS Glue, Apache Airflow is an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).