Business Risk Officer for 1st Line Regulatory Interactions and Remediation
Do you have an interest in governance, the secretariat, and data and reporting activities in the financial crime area? Do you want to support and drive the work within 1st Line Financial Crime (FC) Risk at Danske Bank? Do you thrive on helping your team deliver and want to be part of a diverse and engaged team in a very important part of the business? Then keep on reading!
You will formally be part of the Regulatory Governance and Secretariat Team, but you will support the work across the three teams that make up 1st Line Regulatory Interaction and Remediation. Together, we fight financial crime by ensuring that 1st Line Financial Crime Risk complies with its regulatory and internal obligations, which include helping to ensure robust 1st Line FC Risk governance, supporting our stakeholders in addressing observations from Group Internal Audit and Compliance, and supporting and facilitating engagement with the Bank’s regulators on behalf of the Head of 1st Line Financial Crime Risk.
This small, dedicated team consists of a broad mix of experienced professionals with backgrounds ranging from compliance to legal consulting. You will get good exposure around the business and a great opportunity to build solid relationships by working cross-functionally. Also, as we embark on building an exciting new team here in Lithuania, you will have the opportunity to shape its direction and infuse it with experience and enthusiasm.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Assist on various data and reporting tasks across the 1st Line Regulatory Interactions and Remediation by facilitating and eventually driving key processes for the team
- Construct and carry out quality control and assessment processes related to the work of the team
- Facilitate and support projects, ensuring a transparent and smooth information flow throughout the organisation, including branches and subsidiaries
- Engage with stakeholders on multiple levels within the organisation, from juniors to senior vice presidents
We are not looking for experience from one specific career path but instead the necessary transferable skills that can make you a success in this role. We imagine that you have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience within compliance, legal, risk management, financial crime prevention, or a related area may provide a number of the skills you need to thrive and create great results
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Solid communication skills and advanced English skills in writing as well as orally
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities while delivering high-quality work and the eagerness to learn and be a part of the team
- As an individual, we are looking for someone who works in a structured manner, has attention to detail, and can take ownership of in-depth projects
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2520 EUR to 3780 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Business Risk & Controls.